From first latch,
to first word,
Infant feeding therapy
Pediatric speech therapy
- infant feeding at breast and bottle
- lactation support: latch, positioning, pain, milk supply, weight gain
- infant oral assessments of tongue, lips, cheek, and jaw
- pre-/post-tongue tie release
- transitioning to solid foods
- baby sign language
- first words/early language development
- articulation/phonological disorders
- receptive/expressive language in preschool and early elementary
Lactation appointments may be processed through “The Lactation Network.” If you have a PNOA plan, or a PPO plan with Anthem, BCBS, or Cigna, you can check your benefits here. If your insurance is not approved self pay rates are used.
To schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-pay lactation, infant feeding, speech/language therapy rates for home visits:
– Initial appointment/evaluation (90 minutes – 2 hours): $250
– Pre-natal planning (60-90 minutes): $175
– Follow-up (60-90 minutes): $175
– Follow-up/speech therapy (45-60minutes): $110
– Telehealth (45 minutes): $75
– Speech therapy (30 minutes*): $55
(*30 minute rate available to clients within a 15 minute drive or telehealth only)
Prices updated as of 12/27/2022
Payment plans available
Each appointment includes some or all of the following: health/developmental history, goal setting, education, breast/bottle feeding evaluation, infant oral-motor exam, pre/post feeding weights, breast pump flange fitting, child speech/language assessment, individualized recommendations, communication with other providers, drive time to and from your house, and 4 weeks of unlimited text and email support.
Services are available in home or via telehealth. Cherie is based in Ashland and will travel to areas in and around Hanover, Caroline, Chesterfield, Goochland, Henrico, Powhatan, and Richmond.